Nourish your hair and skin with our soft, buttery smooth Hemp - Velvet Hair & Body Butter.
Hemp Oil, Shea Butter, Vitamin E, Castor Oil, Golden Jojoba
Hemp oil can prevent dry skin without clogging pores, this helps reduce acne that's caused by excess oil. Hemp Stimulates Hair Growth. Hemp also helps to enhance the growth of hair on the scalp in a number of ways. Among these is through the Omega-3, Omega-6, and Omega-9 fatty acids, which are necessary for stimulating growth. Hair is made of keratin, up to 90% of which is a protein.
A 2010 study found that due to its cinnamic acid and other natural properties, shea butter was anti-inflammatory. Shea butter's anti-inflammatory properties also help reduce redness and scalp irritation by providing healing effects without clogging the pores. Additionally, as a natural product, it's safe to use on all types of hair, even hair that's damaged, dry, or colored treated
Vitamin E reduces the appearance of scars, diminish more permanent marks and an antioxidant, it could help soften skin as well. It helps support a healthy scalp and hair as it has natural antioxidant effects that could assist with maintaining hair growth. The vitamin's antioxidant properties could help reduce the amount of oxidative stress and free radicals that cause the hair follicle cells in a person's scalp to break down
Castor Oil is rich in ricinoleic acid—a type of fatty acid found to fight inflammation. When applied to the scalp, it's purported to enhance the health of the hair follicles and, in turn, promote hair growth as well as protect against hair loss.
Golden Jojoba enhances the act of conditioning your hair, leaving it with better strength, shine, and manageability and in treating dry scalp and dandruff issues.
What are the shipping and handling costs?
We offer two shipping services, both with the same delivery times.
- Standard Delivery is £3.00 for the first item, and £1.50 added on for each additional. This does not require a signature for delivery.
- Deluxe Delivery is £6.00 for the first item and £3.50 for each additional. This method requires a signature for delivery.
*All orders over $40 in value will ship for FREE*
What is the order processing timeline?
After we receive your order, we conduct Quality Control checks each item you've specifically ordered to ensure the product's quality prior to shipment.
Processing time varies depending on the specific product, with the average processing time being approximately 1-2 business days.
How long does delivery take?
All estimated/typical delivery times are derived from real world data collected from past orders. They are approximate times for reference only.
|United Kingdom | Standard & Deluxe||3-6 Business Days.|
A NOTE ON HOLIDAY ORDERS:
As the holidays approach, we expect increased order loads and therefore longer processing and shipping times. If you plan to order from us for the holidays, please place your order as early as possible to ensure it arrives on time. We cannot be held responsible for late orders!
- Your order should arrive within 3-6 Business Days, though in some instances it may take a little longer; This can be caused by severe weather, international customs, etc. If your item hasn't arrived within the timeline specified above, please reach out to us by clicking here.
- We ship orders Mondays through Fridays We do not operate on public holidays. We always aim to post your order as quickly as possible, and your patience is appreciated.
- Shipping times will be affected during public holidays. Heavy order quantities are expected, causing a delay in processing and shipment as we work quickly to fulfill all orders as soon as possible, and couriers limit their operations at these times. This is outside our control. If you do plan to place an order for the holidays, please order as early as possible to ensure it arrives on time. We cannot be held liable for late delivery times. Normal service resumes immediately after each holiday.